Frances Fisher Celebrity
- Spent parts of her childhood in Colombia, Brazil, France and Italy because of her father's job in the oil industry.
- Worked as a secretary after high school, balancing it with her growing involvement in community theater.
- Narrowly escaped a house fire on Christmas in 2001 with her daughter, Francesca.
- Served on the National Board of Directors for the Screen Actors Guild.
- Supporter of the anti-violence organization Peace Over Violence.
- 1997, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Clint Eastwood — Ex-significant Other
- Olga Fisher — Mother
- Billy Mack Hamilton — Ex-husband
- Francesca Eastwood — Daughter
- Bill Fisher Sr. — Father