Frances Fisher Celebrity Watchlist
- Spent parts of her childhood in Colombia, Brazil, France and Italy because of her father's job in the oil industry.
- Worked as a secretary after high school, balancing it with her growing involvement in community theater.
- Narrowly escaped a house fire on Christmas in 2001 with her daughter, Francesca.
- Served on the National Board of Directors for the Screen Actors Guild.
- Supporter of the anti-violence organization Peace Over Violence.
- 1997, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Francesca Eastwood — Daughter
- Olga Fisher — Mother
- Billy Mack Hamilton — Ex-husband
- Bill Fisher Sr. — Father
- Clint Eastwood — Ex-significant Other
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood