Eve Plumb Celebrity
- Started her career at the age of 6 in commercials for Mattel toys, sang with the Jimmy Joyce Children's Chorus and had parts on The Big Valley and Family Affair.
- Best known for the role of middle daughter Jan Brady on The Brady Bunch, which she played from 1969 until 1974.
- Was a varsity cheerleader and homecoming queen in high school.
- In a break from her squeaky-clean Brady image, starred as a teen prostitute in Dawn: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway (1976).
- Though participating in nearly every Brady Bunch spin-off, was the only cast member to turn down The Brady Bunch Hour, a singing and dancing variety show.
- Was a member of the Groundlings comedy troupe.
- Played the mother in the 1990s series Fudge, based on the Judy Blume books.
- The '90s alt-rock band Eve's Plum was named in her honor.
- Is a self-taught painter who specializes in oil still lifes.
- Ben Plumb — Brother
- Flora Plumb — Sister
- Flora June Dobry — Mother
- Kenneth Pace — Husband
- Neely Ben Plumb — Father
- Rick Mansfield — Ex-husband
- California State University, Northridge, CA (BA in Theatre)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)