- Last name is pronounced "Grain."
- Cousin of famous French singer/actress Elsa Lunghini.
- Is a natural blonde, but has been dying her hair black since the age of 14.
- Composed music and recorded several tracks for the 2003 Bernardo Bertolucci film The Dreamers, in which she starred.
- Reportedly beat out Charlize Theron, Thandie Newton, Olivia Wilde and Kimberly Davies for the role of Bond girl Vesper Lynd in 2006's Casino Royale.
- Has been the face of the Emporio Armani, Lancôme, Dior and Montblanc ad campaigns.
- 2015, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2016, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 2007, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Winner
- 2015, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Joy Green — Sister
- Marlène Jobert — Mother
- Walter Green — Father
- Marton Csokas — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Eva St. Paul Drama School, Paris, France; Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts, London, England; attended New York University, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Eva Gaëlle Green
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The excitement was real!