- Last name is pronounced "Grain."
- Cousin of famous French singer/actress Elsa Lunghini.
- Is a natural blonde, but has been dying her hair black since the age of 14.
- Composed music and recorded several tracks for the 2003 Bernardo Bertolucci film The Dreamers, in which she starred.
- Reportedly beat out Charlize Theron, Thandie Newton, Olivia Wilde and Kimberly Davies for the role of Bond girl Vesper Lynd in 2006's Casino Royale.
- Has been the face of the Emporio Armani, Lancôme, Dior and Montblanc ad campaigns.
- 2016, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 2015, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 2007, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Winner
- 2015, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Marlène Jobert — Mother
- Walter Green — Father
- Marton Csokas — Ex-significant Other
- Joy Green — Sister
- Attended Eva St. Paul Drama School, Paris, France; Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts, London, England; attended New York University, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Eva Gaëlle Green
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more