Eva Green Celebrity
- Last name is pronounced "Grain."
- Cousin of famous French singer/actress Elsa Lunghini.
- Is a natural blonde, but has been dying her hair black since the age of 14.
- Composed music and recorded several tracks for the 2003 Bernardo Bertolucci film The Dreamers, in which she starred.
- Reportedly beat out Charlize Theron, Thandie Newton, Olivia Wilde and Kimberly Davies for the role of Bond girl Vesper Lynd in 2006's Casino Royale.
- Has been the face of the Emporio Armani, Lancôme, Dior and Montblanc ad campaigns.
- 2006, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Winner
- Walter Green — Father
- Marton Csokas — Ex-significant Other
- Marlène Jobert — Mother
- Joy Green — Sister
- Attended Eva St. Paul Drama School, Paris, France; Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts, London, England; attended New York University, New York, New York, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $8.75 (as of 5:32 PM UTC - more info)