- Born in the Soviet Union and immigrated with his family to Lexington, MA, when he was 4 years old.
- Acted as a spokesperson for the Food Network by dressing as a potato.
- Ranked by Village Voice as the Best New York City Comedian in 2009.
- Authored a comedic self-help book titled The Will to Whatevs: A Guide to Modern Life.
- Hosts the annual Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival.
- Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Eugene Boris Mirman
- Birth Place: Moscow, Soviet Union
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Voice-overs
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more