- Born in the Soviet Union and immigrated with his family to Lexington, MA, when he was 4 years old.
- Acted as a spokesperson for the Food Network by dressing as a potato.
- Ranked by Village Voice as the Best New York City Comedian in 2009.
- Authored a comedic self-help book titled The Will to Whatevs: A Guide to Modern Life.
- Hosts the annual Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival.
- Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Eugene Boris Mirman
- Birth Place: Moscow, Soviet Union
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Voice-overs
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky