- Began acting in commercials at the age of 6.
- Along with John Schneider, cohosted the 1980 edition of Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve.
- Filed a lawsuit in 2010 against CBS for merchandising revenues from Happy Days, along with former costars Don Most, Anson Williams, Marion Ross and the estate of Tom Bosley.
- Awarded a $65,000 settlement from CBS.
- In 2012, she was thrown out of the trailer she and her husband were sharing with her mother-in-law.
- John Moran — Brother
- Edward Moran — Father
- Steve Fleischmann — Husband (separated)
- Rocky Ferguson — Ex-husband
- Tony Moran — Brother
- Sharon Moran — Mother
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Erin Marie Moran
- Birth Place: Burbank, CA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead