- Moved from Texas to Los Angeles in 1997.
- Received his SAG card for doing a Pepsi commercial while still in college.
- Has appeared in numerous TV series, including Generation Kill, Big Love and Mad Men.
- Considered his work in Generation Kill as his breakthrough acting role.
- Is a fan of the USC Trojans and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Counts photography as one of his hobbies.
- Katy Ladin — Wife
- Maxfield David Ladin — Son
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (BA in Theatre, 2001)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Houston, TX
- Birthday: February 16, 1978, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans