Emma Watson Celebrity Watchlist
- Won first place in a poetry competition when she was 7.
- Started acting in school plays.
- Nominated for a Saturn Award and won a Young Artist Award for her work in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001).
- Graced the cover of Teen Vogue at the age of 15.
- Became the face of Lancôme makeup products in 2011.
- Both parents are lawyers.
- 2013, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress: Winner
- Jay Barrymore — Ex-significant Other
- Jacqueline Watson — Mother
- Will Adamowicz — Ex-significant Other
- Chris Watson — Father
- Alex Watson — Brother
- Matthew Janney — Ex-significant Other
- David — Stepbrother
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, United States (BA in English Literature, 2014); University of Oxford, Worcester College, Oxford, England
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative