Emma Stone Celebrity Watchlist
- Decided she wanted to become an actor at the age of 11 and began performing in local theater productions.
- Used a PowerPoint presentation to convince her parents that she should move to California at 15 to pursue an acting career.
- Won the role of Laurie Partridge on the 2005 VH1 reality show In Search of the Partridge Family.
- Made her film debut in 2007 as Jules in Superbad.
- Switched from her trademark red hair to her original blonde for her 2012 role as Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man.
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2011, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical: Nominee
- 2014, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2015, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 2015, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2015, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Supporting Actress: Nominee
- 2015, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Supporting Actress: Nominee
- 2010, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- 2012, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Comedic Movie Actress: Winner
- 2012, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Movie Actress: Winner
- Andrew Garfield — Significant Other
- Krista Stone — Mother
- Spencer Stone — Brother
- Teddy Geiger — Ex-significant Other
- Jeff Stone — Father
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York