- Took improv classes at age 5.
- In 2009, at age 9, she became the youngest filmmaker ever accepted into the New Jersey International Film Festival.
- Wrote, directed, filmed and produced a zombie short called The New Girl in Town.
- Has written more than 50 short-film scripts, and directed about 20 of them.
- Would someday like to be a detective or run an animal shelter.
- Enjoys photography.
- Kevin Kenney — Father
- Gillian Kenney — Mother
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor