- Took improv classes at age 5.
- In 2009, at age 9, she became the youngest filmmaker ever accepted into the New Jersey International Film Festival.
- Wrote, directed, filmed and produced a zombie short called The New Girl in Town.
- Has written more than 50 short-film scripts, and directed about 20 of them.
- Would someday like to be a detective or run an animal shelter.
- Enjoys photography.
- Gillian Kenney — Mother
- Kevin Kenney — Father
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: September 14, 1999, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Travel around the abode