- Took improv classes at age 5.
- In 2009, at age 9, she became the youngest filmmaker ever accepted into the New Jersey International Film Festival.
- Wrote, directed, filmed and produced a zombie short called The New Girl in Town.
- Has written more than 50 short-film scripts, and directed about 20 of them.
- Would someday like to be a detective or run an animal shelter.
- Enjoys photography.
- Gillian Kenney — Mother
- Kevin Kenney — Father
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more