- Was awarded the Excellence in Theatre Arts award at her high school.
- Stage name is a reference to the character Holden Caulfield of J.D. Salinger's book The Catcher in the Rye.
- Her role of ex-demon Anya on Buffy the Vampire Slayer was originally a minor role, but became so popular that creator Joss Whedon promoted her to a regular cast member in season 5.
- Made FHM's list of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World for 2002 and 2003.
- Regrets that she turned down the opportunity to audition for the roles of Six and Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica.
- Cornelius Grobbelaar — Ex-husband
- Andrew Woodworth — Ex-significant Other
- Samantha May Killebrew — Sister
- Rodney Chukker — Father
- Denise Chukker — Mother
- Attended San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA; attended University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Emma Chukker
- Birth Place: San Diego, CA
- Birthday: April 8, 1973, Aries
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
You'll never guess who Geena Davis was into in college