Emily Mortimer Celebrity
- Father John Mortimer authored the popular Rumpole of the Bailey books.
- Was one year behind Rachel Weisz at St Paul's Girls' School.
- Studied English and Russian at Oxford.
- Attended Moscow Arts Theater Drama School for two semesters.
- Played Ophelia in Hamlet at the Oxford Shakespeare Festival while still in school.
- Met husband Alessandro Nivola while they were filming Love's Labour's Lost.
- Holds dual citizenship in the U.S. and England.
- Rosie Mortimer — Sister
- Paul Bettany — Ex-significant Other
- Alessandro Nivola — Husband
- May Rose Nivola — Daughter
- Sally Silverman — Half Sister
- Samuel John Nivola — Son
- John Mortimer — Father
- Penelope Gollop — Mother
- Ross Bentley — Half Brother
- Jeremy Mortimer — Half Brother
- University of Oxford, Lincoln College, Oxford, England (1994)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.76 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia