A lovely, lithe actress who began her career as a dancer, de Ravin performed with the Australian Ballet Company in her homeland before switching to acting with a recurring role as a scantily-clad villainess on the campy BeastMaster series. At 18, she relocated to Hollywood and landed her breakthrough role on Roswell as a human/alien hybrid with mating on her mind. Although the series struggled for ratings, it enjoyed a rabid cult following and the comely de Ravin was eye candy for viewers. After the series ended, de Ravin tackled TV guest spots before signing on to Lost as a pregnant, plane-wrecked beauty. While it was tough to get screen time on the sprawling ensemble show, she was a frequent focal point. But she also made the most of her hiatuses, appearing in several movies, including the critically acclaimed indie Brick (2005), the remake of The Hills Have Eyes (2006) and the romantic drama Remember Me (2010). Though her character disappeared at the end of Lost's fourth season, de Ravin was once again a series regular for the sixth and final season of the ABC hit.
- Began studying dance at age 9 and performed with the Australia Ballet Company.
- Played a demon during her first professional acting gig on BeastMaster.
- Landed a regular role on Smallville within one month of moving to Los Angeles from Australia.
- Made her debut on the Maxim Hot 100 list in 2005 and has appeared several other times in subsequent years.
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- Eric Bilitch — Significant Other
- Josh Janowicz — Husband (separated)
- Attended Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia
- Birthday: December 27, 1981, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor, Dancer
Trending TonightSee all »
What will Rumple do?