- Participated in community theater while in high school.
- Began doing behind-the-scenes jobs in TV production at age 14.
- After graduating from college, she visited her parents' homeland of Cambodia while on a backpacking trip.
- Has tae kwon do training, which proved to be an asset for her in her film debut Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010).
- In 2012, she received an ACTRA nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Female for her role in the short Silent Cargo (2011).
- Is a fan of martial-arts films.
- Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (BA in Radio and Television Arts, 2007)
Trending TonightSee all »
By HBO StudiosNot yet released Buy New: $39.96 (as of 3:14 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:14 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:14 AM UTC - more info)