- Appeared on Australian TV for the first time in a Tab commercial in 1982.
- Graced the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine in 1984.
- Nicknamed "The Body" in a Time magazine article in 1986.
- Appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for the first time in 1986.
- Starred in 1993's Sirens, opposite Hugh Grant and Sam Neill.
- Founded her own line of lingerie, Elle Macpherson Intimates.
- Arpad Busson — Ex-significant Other
- Frances Macpherson — Mother
- Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson — Son
- Mimi Macpherson — Sister
- Brendan Gow — Brother
- Arpad Flynn Alexander Busson — Son
- Jeff Soffer — Husband
- Peter Gow — Father
- Gilles Bensimon — Ex-husband
- Birth Name: Eleanor Nancy Gow
- Birth Place: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Profession: Model, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns