Elizabeth Hurley Celebrity Watchlist
- Father Roy was an Army Major, which required the family to move frequently; mother Angela was a music teacher.
- First Hollywood film role came in 1992 with the Wesley Snipes action-thriller Passenger 57.
- Caused a stir at the red-carpet premiere for the 1994 romantic comedy Four Weddings and a Funeral, where she wore a very revealing Versace safety-pin dress.
- Ran a production company, Simian Films, with Hugh Grant from 1994 to 2006.
- Won the NATO/ShoWest Supporting Actress of the Year Award for the hit 1997 spy spoof Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.
- Launched an Estée Lauder cosmetic line, Elizabeth Pink, with proceeds going to breast-cancer research.
- Launched a beachwear line in 2005.
- Elton John and former boyfriend Hugh Grant are among the godparents for her son, Damien.
- Owns a 400-acre organic farm in Gloucestershire.
- Shane Warne — Ex-fiancé
- Arun Nayar — Ex-husband
- Damian Charles Hurley — Son
- Angela Hurley — Mother
- Michael Hurley — Brother
- Roy Leonard Hurley — Father
- Kate Hurley — Sister
- Brooklyn Beckham — Godchild
- Lennon Gallagher — Godchild
- Steve Bing — Ex-significant Other
- Hugh Grant — Ex-significant Other
- Romeo Beckham — Godchild
- Attended London Studio Centre, London, England
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage