- A character actor best known for playing nosy neighbor/perky secretary types.
- Was a member of the Groundlings comedy troupe for 10 years.
- Made her film debut in 1976 in the horror flick Carrie.
- Taught radio for eight years at the University of Missouri.
- Received a national media award for her performance as a mentally challenged woman in the 1983 TV-movie Bill: On His Own.
- Performed a one-woman play called It's Edie in Here in West Hollywood in 2003.
- Robert McClurg — Brother
- Mac McClurg — Father
- Irene McClurg — Mother
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO (BA in Radio and Television Communications); Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY (MS)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Kansas City, MO
- Birthday: July 23, 1951, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent