- Worked for three months with boxing trainer Jimmy Gambia to prepare for his role in Black Cloud.
- Acted as a mentor at the 2005 Hatch Festival in Montana, an annual event aimed at fostering creative minds.
- Speaks some Lakota, the native language of the Sioux, and dances the tribe's traditional and grass ceremonies.
- Promotes green living and wind energy through his role as a spokesman for Native Energy.
- Is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys horsemanship, marksmanship, swimming, archery, hunting, fishing and rodeo.
- Michael Spears — Brother
- Patrick Spears — Father
- Birth Place: Lower Brule Sioux Reservation, SD
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead