Eddie Redmayne Celebrity Watchlist
- First appeared on stage at age 12 as a workhouse boy in the Sam Mendes-directed Oliver! in London's West End.
- Attended Eton College with Prince William and Tom Hiddleston.
- Professional stage debut was in a 2002 production of Twelfth Night.
- Received the Evening Standard Outstanding Newcomer Award in 2004 for his role in The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?
- Won a 2010 Olivier Award for his role in Reds; he reprised the role in the Broadway production and won a Tony Award.
- Played filmmaker Colin Clark in My Week With Marilyn in 2011.
- Modeled for Burberry.
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role: Winner
- 2015, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama: Winner
- 2014, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role: Winner
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2015, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Leading Actor: Winner
- 2010, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Play): Winner
- 2015, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Actor: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2011, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- Richard Redmayne — Father
- Hannah Bagshawe — Wife
- Patricia Redmayne — Mother
- James Redmayne — Brother
- Thomas Redmayne — Brother
- University of Cambridge, Trinity College, Cambridge, England (2003)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage