- Named after Dallas Cowboys receiver Drew Pearson.
- Named the Academic All-American Player of the Year in 2001.
- Was a second-round draft pick of the San Diego Chargers in 2001.
- Is a four-time Pro Bowler, and was MVP of Super Bowl XLIV.
- Has a birthmark on his cheek, made famous when Oprah Winfrey thought it was lipstick and tried to rub it off when he was a guest on her show.
- Has done many charity projects for Hurricane Katrina recovery in New Orleans.
- Runs the Brees Dream Foundation offering help for children with cancer, and general care for children.
- Is releasing an autobiography in summer of 2010.
- Mina Brees — Mother
- Baylen Robert Brees — Son
- Ray Atkins — Grandfather
- Bowen Christopher Brees — Son
- Brittany Brees — Wife
- Reid Brees — Brother
- Eugene "Chip" Brees — Father
- Callen Christian Brees — Son
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN (BA in Industrial Management, 2001)
- Birth Name: Andrew Christopher Brees
- Birth Place: Austin, TX
- Birthday: January 15, 1979, Capricorn
- Profession: NFL player
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.