- Participated in child beauty pageants in Florida in the late 1990s.
- Performed in a pop band during her teen years called S*coolgirlz.
- Moved to New York to pursue acting when she was 17.
- Was working as a waitress the first time she was recognized for her role on Gossip Girl.
- Has stood on boxes in order to compensate for her small stature while on camera.
- Elyse Walker — Mother
- Christopher McMahon — Husband
- Birth Place: Tampa, Florida, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead