- Raised in Toronto by his Canadian-born mother after his parents' divorce when he was 5; spent summers in Memphis with his father, an American.
- Is the son of musician Dennis Graham, who wrote for Al Green and performed with artists including Jerry Lee Lewis.
- Played paralyzed basketball star Jimmy Brooks on Degrassi: The Next Generation (2001-09).
- Released three successful mixtapes and the seven-track EP So Far Gone (Rap Recording of the Year at the 2010 Juno Awards) before putting out his first official album, Thank Me Later.
- Landed 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 from 2009 to '10, led by Top-10s "Best I Ever Had,""Find Your Love" and "Forever."
- Named Best New Artist at Canada's 2010 Juno Awards and was nominated for four awards at the 2011 Grammys, including Best New Artist and Best Rap Album.
- Enjoys basketball and had LeBron James host his So Far Gone release party in 2009.
- 2012, Grammy — Best Rap Album: Winner
- Dennis Graham — Father
- Mabon "Teenie" Hodges — Uncle
- Sandi Graham — Mother
- Larry Graham — Uncle
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York