Donna Mills Celebrity Watchlist
- Attended the high school which served as the model for Rydell High in the 1971 musical Grease, cowritten by fellow Taft High School alum, Jim Jacobs.
- Left college after one year to pursue an acting and dancing career, first in her hometown of Chicago, before eventually moving on to New York theater productions and Manhattan-based TV soaps.
- Made her Broadway debut in 1966 in the Woody Allen-penned comedy Don't Drink the Water.
- Costarred as Larry Hagman's wife in the short-lived NBC sitcom The Good Life (1971-72), nearly a decade before her breakout role on the Dallas spin-off Knots Landing.
- Released a how-to video entitled The Eyes Have It in 1986, focusing on the application of makeup, and later launched a cosmetic line of the same name.
- Richard Holland — Ex-significant Other
- Chloe — Daughter
- Attended University of Illinois, Urbana, IL, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York