- Father worked for the Oscar Mayer company for 40 years.
- Once had a job with an elevator company in which he had to count the number of people who rode the lift. Also had a job demonstrating toys in New York's FAO Schwartz.
- Made his Broadway debut in a 1998 revival of Wait Until Dark.
- Met his wife, actress Ilana Levine, when they worked together on the play Surviving Grace at the Kennedy Center in 2001.
- Part of the original Off-Broadway 2002 cast of Take Me Out, where he appeared completely naked on stage; his role was re-cast when the show transferred to Broadway.
- Played Mitch Albom in a touring company of the author's Tuesdays With Morrie.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Georgia Fumusa — Daughter
- Caleb Fumusa — Son
- Ilana Levine — Wife
- Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin, United States (1991); University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, United States (MFA, 1994)
- Birth Name: Dominic Michael Fumusa
- Birth Place: Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more