- Captained the Swedish National Karate Team.
- Attended M.I.T. on a Fulbright Scholarship, but quit two weeks into his studies there in 1983 to pursue a career in acting.
- Named to lead the U.S. Modern Pentathlon Team prior to the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.
- A cocktail of brandy, vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice, pineapple juice and vanilla ice cream bears his name.
- Metal band Will Haven released a song entitled "Dolph Lundgren" on its album Carpe Diem.
- 2015, Taormina Film Fest — Taormina Arte Award: Winner
- Greta Eveline Lundgren — Daughter
- Anette Qviberg — Ex-wife
- Ida Sigrid Lundgren — Daughter
- Jenny Sandersson — Significant Other
- Grace Jones — Ex-significant Other
- Paula Barbieri — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Washington State University, Pullman, WA; attended Clemson University, Clemson, SC; University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (MS in Chemical Engineering, 1982)
- Birth Name: Hans Dolph Lundgren
- Birth Place: Stockholm, Sweden
- Profession: Actor, Director, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Why it means so much to her