The former fashion model was propelled into the spotlight as a gung-ho soldier in the blockbuster Starship Troopers
. A scene-stealing part as a manipulative rich girl in Wild Things
followed and led to her role as a Bond babe in The World Is Not Enough
. She married Hollywood bad boy Charlie Sheen in 2002 and the two appeared in a number of projects together. The relationship ended when Richards left him in 2005 while pregnant with their second child. After an acrimonious divorce, the private and public life of the single mom and actress was spotlighted on the reality-based show Denise Richards: It's Complicated
.Denise Richards Fast Facts:
- Started a modeling career in high school, with photo shoots that took her from Tokyo to New York.
- Her parents once owned a chain of coffee shops called Jitters.
- Was on the cover of Playboy in December 2004, just nine months after giving birth to daughter Sam.
- Starred in UPN drama Sex, Love & Secrets, but production was halted after seven episodes.
- Denise Richards Relationships:
- Charlie Sheen - Ex-husband
- Richie Sambora - Ex-significant Other
- Lola Rose Sheen - Daughter
- Irv Richards - Father
- Sam Sheen - Daughter
- Joni Richards - Mother
- Michelle Richards - Sister
- Eloise Joni Richards - Daughter