Delta Burke Celebrity
- Was voted Most Likely to Succeed in high school.
- Was awarded 18 pageant titles by the time she was 17; was crowned Miss Florida in 1974; competed in the Miss America pageant that same year.
- Met husband, actor Gerald McRaney, on the set of her series Designing Women; he guest starred as one of her numerous ex-husbands.
- Created Delta Burke Design, a fashion line for plus-size women.
- Penned an autobiography, Delta Style: Eve Wasn't a Size 6 and Neither Am I, in 1998.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2004 as villainess Miss Mears in the musical comedy Thoroughly Modern Millie.
- In 2008, opened up to the press about her longtime battle with depression.
- 1990, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 1991, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Jennifer Burke — Sister
- Jonathan Burke — Brother
- Jessica McRaney — Stepdaughter
- Kate McRaney — Stepdaughter
- Frederick Burke — Father
- Jean Burke — Mother
- Angus McRaney — Stepson
- Gerald McRaney — Husband
- Attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, London, England
Trending TonightSee all »
By BeachbodyUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.76 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia