Delta Burke Celebrity Watchlist
- Was voted Most Likely to Succeed in high school.
- Was awarded 18 pageant titles by the time she was 17; was crowned Miss Florida in 1974; competed in the Miss America pageant that same year.
- Met husband, actor Gerald McRaney, on the set of her series Designing Women; he guest starred as one of her numerous ex-husbands.
- Created Delta Burke Design, a fashion line for plus-size women.
- Penned an autobiography, Delta Style: Eve Wasn't a Size 6 and Neither Am I, in 1998.
- Made her Broadway debut in 2004 as villainess Miss Mears in the musical comedy Thoroughly Modern Millie.
- In 2008, opened up to the press about her longtime battle with depression.
- 1991, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 1990, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Angus McRaney — Stepson
- Jennifer Burke — Sister
- Jonathan Burke — Brother
- Kate McRaney — Stepdaughter
- Frederick Burke — Father
- Jean Burke — Mother
- Jessica McRaney — Stepdaughter
- Gerald McRaney — Husband
- Attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, London, England
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage