- Was Junior Orange Bowl Queen at age 12.
- Nominated for Daytime Emmy Awards in 1980, 1984 and 1985.
- Identical twin sister Andrea Hall played her evil twin on Days of Our Lives.
- Won the American Women in Radio and Television award in 1994.
- Starred in and executive produced 1995's Never Say Never: The Deidre Hall Story, a TV-movie that chronicled her struggles to conceive a child.
- Involved in Habitat for Humanity and PATH (People Assisting the Homeless), which gave her the Family Support Award.
- Created the Days of Our Lives Celebrity Cookbook to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Lost her Days gig due to budget cuts, announced in 2008; she completed her time on the show the following year.
- Released the cookbook and healthy-eating guide Deidre Hall's Kitchen Closeup in 2010.
- Cohosted the Air America radio show Hollywood Clout (a program on entertainment, politics and social issues) many times.
- Is an ambassador for Operation Smile, a medical charity for children.
- Mike Dubelko — Ex-husband
- Tully Chapin Sohmer — Son
- Andrea Hall-Gengler — Sister
- Debbie — Sister
- David Atticus Sohmer — Son
- Jean Hall — Mother
- John Hall — Father
- Steven Sohmer — Husband
- Bill Hall — Brother
- Keith Barbour — Ex-husband
- Terry Hall — Brother
- Palm Beach Junior College, Palm Beach, Florida, United States; attended Los Angeles Community College, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birth Name: Deidre Ann Hall
- Birth Place: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Profession: Actor, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns