- Father was in the military; she lived in Germany for three years before returning to the U.S. when she was 10.
- Was a school mascot (a wildcat) in middle school and was on the chess team.
- Appeared in commercials for iDog and the Game of Life: Twists and Turns.
- Host of the inaugural AllyKatzz Tween Girl Summit Music Festival in 2009.
- Watched Sixteen Candles to prepare for her 2010 film 16 Wishes, about a teen who makes a secret wish list for her 16th birthday and they begin to come true.
- Plays guitar and keyboards and has recorded songs for her movies 16 Wishes and Radio Rebel (2012), and the TV shows The Suite Life on Deck and Jessie.
- Active in the charities Friends for Change and Free the Children.
- John Ryan — Father
- Missy Ryan — Mother
- Chase Ryan — Brother
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Deborah Ann Ryan
- Birth Place: Huntsville, AL
- Birthday: May 13, 1993, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Songwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet
By IMAGE ENTERTAINMENTBuy New: $7.33