This up-and-coming actor began building an impressive résumé before his age even hit the double digits. After making his small-screen debut as a tyke in Mad TV's "Reading Caboose" sketch, Collins snagged a recurring role on the critically lauded but short-lived drama Jack & Bobby, alongside real-life buddy Logan Lerman. But 2005 proved to be his breakthrough year: Not only did it mark his film debut, as one of a rather large brood in the Yours, Mine & Ours remake, but he also landed a role as a surly teenager on The War at Home. Since that series ended, Collins has appeared on episodes of Without a Trace and Community, as well as in the indie feature The Least of These.
- Writes, directs and edits his own short films.
- Made his big-screen debut in the 2005 remake of Yours, Mine & Ours.
- Appeared alongside real-life pal Logan Lerman on the drama Jack & Bobby and in the 2006 film Hoot.
- Cites dark dramas Donnie Darko, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Fight Club as some of his favorite films.
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: May 30, 1990, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2