- Began acting as a child when he won a role at age 11 on Coronation Street.
- Briefly left acting to train as a horse jockey.
- Originated the role of the Artful Dodger in the Broadway musical Oliver! in 1963.
- Appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show with the Oliver! cast on February 9, 1964 – the same night the Beatles made their legendary first appearance.
- Joined the Monkees in 1965, singing lead on songs "Daydream Believer" and "I Wanna Be Free."
- Made a cameo appearance on The Brady Bunch episode "Getting Davy Jones," and made a similar appearance in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995).
- 1963, Tony — Actor, Supporting or Featured (Musical): Nominee
- Linda Haines — Ex-wife
- Sarah Lee — Daughter
- Annabel Charlotte — Daughter
- Jessica Lillian — Daughter
- Hazel — Sister
- Lynda — Sister
- Beryl — Sister
- Jessica Pacheco — Wife
- Talia Elizabeth — Daughter
- Anita Pollinger — Ex-wife
- Birth Name: David Thomas Jones
- Birth Place: Manchester, England
- Died: February 29, 2012
- Profession: Singer, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead