- Appeared in several stage productions while studying at Guildhall School of Music and Drama, including his roles of Snout in A Midsummer Night's Dream, Kent in King Lear, Leo in Free State, and Mr. Burnham in Hands Across the Sea.
- Participated in a workshop with Nikolai Karpov on Goldoni's Mirandolina at Prima del Teatro in Italy.
- Played the role of George Barnwell in the Theatre Royal's production of The London Merchant.
- Performed as Billy in the Royal National Theatre's stage production of War Horse.
- In 2014, was cast as George in the off-Broadway production of Our Town at the Almeida Theatre.
- 2001, Emmy — Outstanding Children's Program: Nominee
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London, England (2010)
- Birth Place: Liverpool, England
- Birthday: August 12, 2016, Leo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay