- Changed his last name from Williams to Walliams after discovering there was already a David Williams in the actor's trade union.
- Met Little Britain co-creator Matt Lucas when both attended the National Youth Theater. The pair debuted on stage together in 1995 at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Swam across the English Channel and the Strait of Gibraltar for charity.
- Is the author of the children's book The Boy in the Dress (2008).
- Was stalked by an obsessed fan over a four-year period. The woman was later committed to a psychiatric hospital.
- 2015, National Television Awards — TV Judge: Winner
- Peter Williams — Father
- Julie — Sister
- Kathleen Williams — Mother
- Lara Stone — Wife
- University of Bristol, Bristol, England (BA in Drama, 1992)
Trending TonightSee all »
By 2entertainUsually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $34.99 (as of 12:49 AM UTC - more info)