- His father was a concertmaster violinist and his mother was a cellist.
- Plays the oboe.
- Served in the Royal West African Frontier Force.
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art with Joan Collins.
- Introduced ex-wife Jill Ireland to her future husband, Charles Bronson, while filming The Great Escape.
- Eventually took American citizenship and currently resides in New York.
- 1966, Emmy — Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Series: Nominee
- 1966, Golden Globe — Actor in a Television Series: Nominee
- 1965, Emmy — Outstanding Individual Achievements in Entertainment: Nominee
- 1969, Emmy — Outstanding Single Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role: Nominee
- Katherine Carpenter — Wife
- Jason McCallum — Son
- Dorothy McCallum — Mother
- Sophie McCallum — Daughter
- Paul McCallum — Son
- Jill Ireland — Ex-wife
- Iain McCallum — Brother
- David McCallum Sr. — Father
- Peter McCallum — Son
- Valentine McCallum — Son
- Attended Royal Academy of Music, London, England; attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: David Keith McCallum
- Birth Place: Glasgow, Scotland
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky