David Krumholtz Celebrity Watchlist
When David Krumholtz landed his first professional gig playing Judd Hirsch's teenage son in Conversations With My Father on Broadway, he couldn't have known that 13 years later he would rise to stardom playing Judd Hirsch's progeny yet again on the series… (more)
Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
Birthday: May 15, 1978, Taurus
When David Krumholtz landed his first professional gig playing Judd Hirsch's teenage son in Conversations With My Father on Broadway, he couldn't have known that 13 years later he would rise to stardom playing Judd Hirsch's progeny yet again on the series NUMB3RS. As an adolescent, he worked mostly in movies portraying a host of nerdy characters. But as he matured, his roles became much more self-assured, which helped turn NUMB3RS into a hit and his first successful series.
- Played Santa's hilariously sarcastic head elf in 1994's The Santa Clause opposite Tim Allen; he reprised the role in a 2002 sequel.
- Portrayed the real-life Benny Stillman in 2002's Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie.
- Refers to himself as a "complete moron" when it comes to math, despite his role as a mathematical genius on NUMB3RS. Gets a packet of equations along with his scripts every week from Caltech professor Gary Lorden for the show.
- Was involved with five failed series before NUMB3RS came along.
- 2006, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Vanessa Britting — Wife
- Judy Krumholtz — Mother
- Pemma Mae Krumholtz — Daughter
- Attended New York University, New York, New York, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage