- Was born in Virginia but moved to Houston, TX, with his family before he began school.
- As a youngster, considered becoming an animator.
- Before finding success in showbiz, worked as a caterer, nanny, telemarketer and food expeditor on the Sunset strip, among other things.
- Was still waiting tables while appearing on Six Feet Under in a recurring role.
- After making appearances on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as an actor, he wrote and submitted a script, eventually earning the position of producer-writer.
- Bruce Hornsby — Cousin
- Emily Deschanel — Wife
- Henry Hornsby — Son
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA (BFA, 1998)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Newport News, VA
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more