- Was born in Virginia but moved to Houston, TX, with his family before he began school.
- As a youngster, considered becoming an animator.
- Before finding success in showbiz, worked as a caterer, nanny, telemarketer and food expeditor on the Sunset strip, among other things.
- Was still waiting tables while appearing on Six Feet Under in a recurring role.
- After making appearances on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as an actor, he wrote and submitted a script, eventually earning the position of producer-writer.
- Bruce Hornsby — Cousin
- Henry Hornsby — Son
- Emily Deschanel — Wife
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA (BFA, 1998)
- Birth Place: Newport News, VA
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns