- Performed in his first role at the age of 12, in a local production of Kurt Vonnegut's Happy Birthday, Wanda June.
- Is friends with New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton, a high-school classmate.
- Was named "class clown" of his graduating high school class.
- Served in the Marines for three years after graduating from high school.
- Was kicked out of college five weeks into his freshman year.
- Appeared in the original 1990 Broadway production of Six Degrees of Separation, opposite his eventual Sex and the City co-star Evan Handler.
- Met his wife, Chrysti, at a USO gala event.
- Harry Eigenberg — Father
- Erica Itzkowitz — Sister
- Elisabeth Eigenberg — Sister
- Carol Ovadia — Sister
- Louie Steven Eigenberg — Son
- Beverly Eigenberg — Mother
- Helen Eigenberg — Sister
- Julie Eigenberg — Sister
- Chrysti Eigenberg — Wife
- Attended University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States; American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Place: Manhasset, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Plus: Jesse Spencer is a closet Madonna fan