David Eigenberg Celebrity Watchlist
- Performed in his first role at the age of 12, in a local production of Kurt Vonnegut's Happy Birthday, Wanda June.
- Is friends with New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton, a high-school classmate.
- Was named "class clown" of his graduating high school class.
- Served in the Marines for three years after graduating from high school.
- Was kicked out of college five weeks into his freshman year.
- Appeared in the original 1990 Broadway production of Six Degrees of Separation, opposite his eventual Sex and the City co-star Evan Handler.
- Met his wife, Chrysti, at a USO gala event.
- Carol Ovadia — Sister
- Chrysti Eigenberg — Wife
- Elisabeth Eigenberg — Sister
- Louie Steven Eigenberg — Son
- Harry Eigenberg — Father
- Erica Itzkowitz — Sister
- Beverly Eigenberg — Mother
- Helen Eigenberg — Sister
- Julie Eigenberg — Sister
- Attended University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States; American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, New York, United States
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage