Third time was the charm for this attractive, Juilliard-trained actor, who finally landed on the hit show Ghost Whisperer after two high-profile misses. He first made his mark on the critically lauded but short-lived series Relativity. A handful of stage and screen roles followed, including Miss Match. But viewers were beginning to appreciate his understated sexiness and soulful blue eyes. His part as Jennifer Love Hewitt's supportive paramedic husband on Ghost Whisperer confirmed him as a veritable small-screen hunk, and he stayed on the show for its entire run until it was canceled in 2010.
- Worked for the Steel Valley Historical Society.
- Made his Broadway debut in a 1998 revival of The Deep Blue Sea, starring opposite Blythe Danner and Edward Herrmann.
- Turned down auditions for Deep Impact and Boogie Nights because he wanted to concentrate on theater.
- In a 2005 Pittsburgh production of Henry IV, he tripped and broke a bone in his hand while making an entrance.
- Named one of TV's Sexiest Men by TV GUIDE in 2006.
- Produced a documentary in 2008 called Tamas: A Portrait, about an influential history teacher he had in high school.
- Jim Conrad — Father
- Margaret Conrad — Mother
- Brown University, Providence, RI; attended Juilliard School, New York, NY
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, PA
- Birthday: August 17, 1967, Leo
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating: