- Before heading to RADA, worked as an engineer for optical instruments maker Cook, Troughton and Sims, in York, England.
- Worked with the Royal Shakespeare Company for 16 years.
- Conducted the wedding service of his goddaughter, Kate Beckinsale, in 2004.
- President of Second Thoughts Drama Group, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England.
- Awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Warwick in 2012.
- 2014, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Actor in a Movie or Mini-Series: Nominee
- 2006, Olivier Awards — Best Performance in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 1991, Olivier Awards — Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Winner
- 2014, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Supporting Actor: Winner
- Kate Beckinsale — Godchild
- Rosanna Bradley — Wife
- George Bradley — Son
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: David John Bradley
- Birth Place: York, England
- Birthday: April 17, 1942, Aries
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind