- Got his start in theater by working as a box-office manger for ACT (A Contemporary Theatre) in Seattle. Eventually, joined ACT's touring company as an actor.
- Portrayed newsroom photographer Animal on Lou Grant for the series' entire five-year run.
- Served on the SAG board of directors from 1980 to 2002.
- In 1981, visited East Germany as part of an 11-member showbiz delegation.
- Along with his wife and three SAG board veterans, launched the SAG Awards telecast in 1995.
- Has one daughter.
- Donald Anderson — Father
- Kathy Connell — Wife
- Shirley Anderson — Mother
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Birth Place: Seattle, WA
- Birthday: July 1, 1951, Cancer
- Profession: Actor, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
You'll never guess who Geena Davis was into in college