- Inherited his knack for impressions from his mother, who he claims is even better than he is.
- Supplied E.T.'s voice for Universal Studios Florida.
- Spotted by Saturday Night Live talent scouts in 1995; went through five auditions before joining the cast.
- Entertained at President Bush's inauguration gala in Washington, D.C., in January 2005.
- Performed on Saturday Night Live for 14 seasons, making him the longest-running cast member in the show's history.
- Max Hammond — Father
- Elizabeth Hammond — Wife
- Margaret Hammond — Mother
- Mia Hammond — Daughter
- Janet Collester — Sister
- Brevard Community College, Cocoa, FL; University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (1978)
Season 41, Episode 16
- Birth Place: Melbourne, FL
- Birthday: October 8, 1955, Libra
- Profession: Actor, Comedian