- Inherited his knack for impressions from his mother, who he claims is even better than he is.
- Supplied E.T.'s voice for Universal Studios Florida.
- Spotted by Saturday Night Live talent scouts in 1995; went through five auditions before joining the cast.
- Entertained at President Bush's inauguration gala in Washington, D.C., in January 2005.
- Performed on Saturday Night Live for 14 seasons, making him the longest-running cast member in the show's history.
- Janet Collester — Sister
- Max Hammond — Father
- Elizabeth Hammond — Wife
- Margaret Hammond — Mother
- Mia Hammond — Daughter
- Brevard Community College, Cocoa, FL; University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (1978)
- Birth Place: Melbourne, FL
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters