Darrell Hammond Celebrity Watchlist
- Inherited his knack for impressions from his mother, who he claims is even better than he is.
- Supplied E.T.'s voice for Universal Studios Florida.
- Spotted by Saturday Night Live talent scouts in 1995; went through five auditions before joining the cast.
- Entertained at President Bush's inauguration gala in Washington, D.C., in January 2005.
- Performed on Saturday Night Live for 14 seasons, making him the longest-running cast member in the show's history.
- Elizabeth Hammond — Wife
- Margaret Hammond — Mother
- Mia Hammond — Daughter
- Max Hammond — Father
- Janet Collester — Sister
- Brevard Community College, Cocoa, FL; University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (1978)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage