- Steered towards healthier living as a teen after visiting her health-guru father's operating room to observe fat-clogged arteries.
- Lobbied for healthier food at her high-school cafeteria.
- Authored The Dorm Room Diet while attending Princeton, followed up by Relish: An Adventure in Food, Style and Everyday Fun, which made the New York Times Bestseller list.
- Graduated from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and The Natural Gourmet Institute.
- Serves as an ambassador for HealthCorps, a non-profit organization she helped found in 2003.
- Arabella Oz — Sister
- Zoe Oz — Sister
- Oliver Oz — Brother
- Philomena Bijou Jovanovic — Daughter
- Mehmet Oz — Father
- Lisa Oz — Mother
- John Jovanovic — Husband
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, United States (BA in Near Eastern Studies, 2008)
Season 4, Episode 156
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Birthday: February 17, 1986, Aquarius
- Profession: Author, TV co-host
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: