- Her father, John Carl Brogdon, is a former mayor of Culver City, CA.
- Cofounder of the improv group Scratch Theater.
- Has performed two solo stand-up shows: Radio Play and I Have to Be Famous by 5pm.
- Host of Fox's 2004 reality show Playing It Straight.
- Cohost of TV Guide Network's The Fashion Team with Lawrence Zarian.
- Mark Peel — Husband
- John Carl Brogdon — Father
- Vivien — Daughter
- Rex Maxwell Peel — Son
- Carole — Sister
- University of California, Kresge College, Santa Cruz, CA (1988); attended American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco, CA
- Birth Place: Culver City, CA
- Profession: TV host, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead