- Is the son of Indian and Polish immigrants; speaks fluent Polish.
- Danced with the Wesoly Lud Polish Folk Dance Ensemble in Chicago.
- Was the first recipient of Marquette University's Christopher Crosby Farley Scholarship, which is awarded to a junior for positive use of humor.
- Completed Second City Chicago's Conservatory program.
- Worked as an actuarial recruiter in the insurance industry.
- Is a founding member of the sketch comedy and improv trio Siblings of Doctors.
- Performed in the Los Angeles stage production of Huck & Holden.
- Bridget Pudi — Wife
- James Timothy Pudi — Son
- Fiona Leigh Pudi — Daughter
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI (BA in Communications, 2001)
Season 7, Episode 7
- Birth Place: Chicago, IL
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: