Named after a street in her Louisiana hometown, Danneel Harris moved to Los Angeles to become a model. She segued to acting with a guest-starring stint on What I Like About You, then moved to New York for a role on the daytime soap One Life to Live in 2004. By 2005, Harris returned to the West Coast, where she played bad girl Rachel Gatina on One Tree Hill. She eventually moved on to films, talking on parts in the Harold & Kumar sequels, The Back-up Plan and The Roommate. Her stunning looks have landed her on Maxim's Hot 100 several times. In 2009, she became engaged to her longtime friend-turned-boyfriend, Jensen Ackles.
- Her middle name, Danneel, was inspired by Danneel Street in New Orleans.
- Moved to L.A. from Louisiana and modeled for a couple years before she started acting.
- Worked as a model with such companies as Big Sexy Hair and Juicy Jeans.
- Skilled in gymnastics, and her musical talents include playing the piano and singing.
- Made Maxim's Hot 100 list in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
- Zeppelin Bram Ackles — Son
- Arrow Rhodes Ackles — Daughter
- Riley Smith — Ex-significant Other
- Justice Jay Ackles — Daughter
- Jensen Ackles — Husband