- Became interested in acting after taking a theater class at a summer camp and then participating in community theater.
- First professional job was in a commercial for Stone Mountain Park in Georgia.
- Graduated from high school at age 14.
- Was valedictorian of her high-school class.
- First TV show appearance was on Family Affair in 2002.
- Graduated from college at age 19.
- Appeared with her sister, Kay, on Summerland and in 2006's Read It and Weep.
- Received the Young Artist Awards in 2004 (guest starring role on The Guardian), 2005 (leading role in Searching for David's Heart) and 2006 (as part of the young ensemble in Yours, Mine and Ours).
- Donna Marie Mayock Panabaker — Mother
- Hayes Robbins — Fiancé
- Harold Jerome Panabaker — Father
- Kay Panabaker — Sister
- Glendale Community College, Glendale, California, United States; University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BA in English, 2007)
- Birth Name: Danielle Nicole Panabaker
- Birth Place: Augusta, Georgia, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Life imitates art