- Was born in Boston, but moved to Portugal at the age of five.
- Had her big break at the age of 16, appearing on a Portuguese television series.
- Was the winner of Portugal's version of Dancing with the Stars.
- Studied at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Has volunteered to raise money for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- Moisés Carlos Bentes Ruah — Father
- Tany Sechter Ruah — Stepmother
- Mark Alexander Sechter Ruah — Stepbrother
- David Paul Olsen — Fiancé
- River Isaac Ruah Olsen — Son
- Katia Barker — Mother
- London Metropolitan University, London, England (BA in Performing Arts)
Season 6, Episode 1
- Birth Name: Daniela Sofia Korn Ruah
- Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Birthday: December 2, 1983, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: