- Is a third-generation Notre Dame alum.
- Though acting was his passion, decided to pursue a liberal studies major in college because he wasn't interested in the technical work of a theater degree.
- Worked for a private-investigating firm and helped to catch counterfeiters.
- Founded the theater company Black Rocking Chair Productions with his wife, who is an actor and playwright.
- Has done extensive theater work and won the Scotsman Fringe First Award for his performance at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Lent his voice to the video game Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Had his first recurring television role as the neighbor to the title character in the NBC comedy Whitney.
- Julie Shavers — Wife
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN (BA in Liberal Studies, 1999)
- Birth Place: Not available
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead